Monday, October 29, 2018
at 7 PM
Bad weather date:
Tuesday, October 30
Please visit the new Red Lion Rec Page for more info and registration forms:
Red Lion Rec Halloween Parade
"No Parking" signs will be posted on both the
Halloween Parade route and the detour route.
Your cooperation will help the parade move smoothly, while at the same time, allowing traffic to be detoured.
Tickets will be issued to those who park where these signs are posted!
Thank you for your cooperation!
Staging: Horace Mann Ave, Country Club Rd.
Starting Point: S Main St
W. Broadway St
S Franklin St
S Charles St
Trick Or Treat
Pedestrian Safety Tips
Provided by Just Drive PA
- Wear light-colored, reflective clothing so you can be seen.
- Walk against traffic.
- Make eye contact with motorists before crossing the street.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
Monday, October 8th through Friday, November 30th.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind....
- Place your leaves at the curb.
- Do not mix any other items with the leaves.
- The pickup schedule is variable depending on weather conditions.
- We will get to your leaves as soon as we can.
- Calling the office will not result in your leaves being picked up any faster.
- Leaves in plastic trash bags will not be picked up.
- There will be no collection on Borough holidays.
- We appreciate your understanding that this schedule must be flexible.
- DO NOT place your leaves at the curb before the first day of our leaf collection schedule. Doing this causes problems with leaves clogging our storm drains, and they MUST remain clear of debris.
- If you have leaves that you must dispose of before or after our collection dates, call the York County Solid Waste Authority, 717-845-1066, for disposal information.
REMEMBER... PLEASE keep nearby storm drains clear of debris.
Clogged storm drains result in a variety of problems.
Welcome to the the official website for the Borough of Red Lion, Pennsylvania!
We are located in York County, approximately 35 miles south of Harrisburg, and 50 miles north of Baltimore, Maryland.
The Borough of Red Lion was incorporated on January 16, 1880. Our population, according to the 2010 census, is 6,373. Red Lion has diverse manufacturing industries, including clothing, milling, plastics, steel fabrication, and many others. Although a healthy balance of industry and commerce exists, Red Lion has leaned toward a primarily residential community. One very important factor has remained constant over the years, and that is the pride of Red Lion's people.
Our Municipal Office is located on the Square,
at the intersection of Routes 74 & 24.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
Click here for a map to see where we are located.