Leaf collection for 2018 will begin run from approximately
Monday, October 8th through Friday, November 30th.
One-man leaf collection truck purchased in 2013
This purchase was partially funded by a grant from
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind....
- Place your leaves at the curb.
- Do not mix any other items with the leaves.
- The pickup schedule is variable depending on weather conditions.
- We will get to your leaves as soon as we can.
- Calling the office will not result in your leaves being picked up any faster.
- Leaves in plastic trash bags will not be picked up.
- There will be no collection on Borough holidays.
- We appreciate your understanding that this schedule must be flexible.
- DO NOT place your leaves at the curb before the first day of our leaf collection schedule. Doing this causes problems with leaves clogging our storm drains, and they MUST remain clear of debris.
- If you have leaves that you must dispose of before or after our collection dates, call the York County Solid Waste Authority, 717-845-1066, for disposal information.