Visit their website where you are able to:
- take a tour of Penn Waste's recycling facility;
- read all about what is recyclable and how to prepare them;
- download a print their Single Stream Recycling Guidelines on their All About Residential Recycling page;
- pay your bill online;
- contact Penn Waste's Customer Service Department;
- view Penn Waste's holiday schedule
- and much, much more!
Help the environment by following their guidelines.
Remember.... Recycling is Mandatory in Red Lion Borough!
RATE INCREASE (Effective 1/1/2017):
Due to the York County Resource Recovery facility's disposal rate increase, Penn Waste is increasing its quarterly rate per home by $0.65 per quarter. The new quarterly residential rate for Red Lion Borough will be $60.90. The commercial eight bag service rate will be $80.96. Pay-Per-Bag Service rates will not change.
IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR ELECTRONIC WASTE!
As of January 24, 2013, Penn Waste is not allowed by Pennsylvania law to collect your electronic waste.
Visit our How Should I Dispose Of... page to find out what to do with these items.
Remember that Paper, Paperboard & Cardboard must be recycled...
Recycle Any Size; Any Quantity!
Please break down boxes as flat as possible. If the forecast calls for high winds or wet weather, if possible,
please keep paper recyclables until the next week.
Wet paper products are difficult to process.
Penn Waste accepts unlimited amounts of recycling!