Red Lion Borough has scheduled the following
branch and limb collections:
FALL 2018: Week of October 1 ONLY
Branches & limbs must be placed at your trash collection site
by 7 AM on Monday, October 1st.
We will collect from each street one time only.
Any branches/limbs put out after October 1st
will be your responsibility to dispose of.
Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Limbs can be up to 6" in diameter and 4 to 6 feet in length.
- Do not bundle limbs.
- This material should be placed at your garbage collection site.
- The Borough reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet the requirements and is not responsible for cleanup.
- If you have branches/limbs to dispose of at times other than our spring and fall collections, you can take them to the York County Solid Waste Authority. Please visit the Yard Waste section of their website or call them at 717-845-1066 for more information
- We cannot accept yard waste items such as weeds, flowers, leaves and ornamental grasses. They are considered yard waste and can be composted at home or dropped off at a local yard waste facility. Red Lion Borough does NOT have a local yard waste facility. Visit the Yard Waste section of York County Solid Waste Authority's website, or call them at 717-845-1066, for more information on how to dispose of yard waste.