Red Lion Borough has scheduled the following
branch and limb collections:
FALL 2017: Monday, October 2 - Friday, October 6
SPRING 2018: Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4
Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Limbs can be up to 6" in diameter and 4 to 6 feet in length.
- Do not bundle limbs.
- This material should be placed at your garbage collection site.
- During the collection week, the chipper/shredder will make a daily circuit around the Borough to pick up branches and limbs.
- If you have material to be picked up and it has not been collected by Thursday during the collection week, please call the Borough office at 717-244-3475, Option 1, to schedule a pickup.
- The Borough reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet the requirements and is not responsible for cleanup.
- If you have branches/limbs to dispose of at times other than our spring and fall collections, you can take them to the York County Solid Waste Authority. Please visit the Yard Waste section of their website or call them at 717-845-1066 for more information
- We cannot accept yard waste items such as weeds, flowers, leaves and ornamental grasses. They are considered yard waste and can be composted at home or dropped off at a local yard waste facility. Red Lion Borough does NOT have a local yard waste facility. Visit the Yard Waste section of York County Solid Waste Authority's website, or call them at 717-845-1066, for more information on how to dispose of yard waste.